Friday, September 10, 2004

new stuff

I've received several emails about people wanting to put stuff up and not knowing how. I really don't know how to help you. If you are a named user, (not of drugs) you likely have a password. If you go the http://completefiction4us.blogspot.com/ or the www.blogger.com site, you can probably enter your name and password, then you get the dashboard. At the dashboard you can click on edit or new post. I have the blogger site on my favorites and go to completefiction that way. If you need more help than that, let me know. I wish it was easier than that. It could be that going to completefiction directly might allow you to read and not post. Dunno. email me with more questions if you need more help.
PS Greensboro review accepts poems and stories until the 15th of September

jesse

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home