Friday, August 13, 2004

The Greensboro Review

The Greensboro Review, edited by Jim Clark is a nice collection of poems and stories. I found many of the poems to be vignette oriented, with one being in letter format, one pantoum and one prose-poem. There were no ekfrasis poems, but maybe they should start? They have a deadline of September 15 and everyone from our class should send 3-5 poems. The publication comes out of Greensboro North Carolina. Pick up a copy, read it and see if your stuff fits in. Sorry I have no comment on the story content. I'll write all the submission info if you want it, but you're better off buying it, reading it, then sending out. J

1 Comments:

Blogger Lilit Marcus said...

You should all be interested because the publishing university is my very own alma mater. By the way, this is Rae, but I wanted to post under my Hebrew name, probably just to further confuse Kurt. I am moving to NYC on September 1, just in time to protest the Republican convention, and will send out my new contact info as soon as I have some.

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home