Saturday, October 29, 2005

Bitches of Lazy Sons

translate something



scaffolded ass
you hear
scaffolded sexual
hunger entry cut
this and maybe all
scaffold shit something
send to something you
want whatever else
or something from get off
fishing grammar, hunting found

a letter post
paste a strike
post your
post I
post ideas
a me journal
post advice
you the around phonetically

cut up a writer
write about it to friends
invert other to send it and
or a translation on me
to give something write something
writing something other

horrible asses write
about regal hate

three ideas,
each post poems,
you might enjoy your get off
from that you really understand
from someone from something
something else that defies translate
I might enjoy go on until you do
to and or parenting
can and that food
and write overtly
for assignments

2 Comments:

Blogger Jes said...

Nice

4:08 PM  
Blogger Jes said...

CT-
horrible asses write
about regal hate


I love that
love that in the sense that asses write, that hate is regal. I can tell you that I am the ass writing, but my hate is a probfalactic placebo to love.
I hate most that I do.
I hate most that there are no words in the voice between us, that you have let me go so easily. In the gutteral space before words and after words I know you are with me.

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home